When you've integrated your HubSpot account with Google Search Console, you can analyze the SEO analytics for your site in HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click SEO Analytics.
- Next to SEO Analytics, use the Date range and Frequency dropdown menus to filter the data by a specific time range.
- Click the Sites dropdown menu and select the domain you want to analyze.
Please note: the domain you selected should be added to and verified in your Google Search Console account.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the metric in the upper left. The graph will reflect the metric you chose.
- Impressions: the number of impressions for the domain. An impression is counted each time your content appears in Google search results. Learn more about impressions from Google.
- Clicks: the number of clicks to the domain from Google search results. Learn more about clicks from Google.
- Clickthrough rate: the percentage of clicks per impression.
- Position: the position for your website domain. The position value is based on its position on a Google search results page, where position 1 is the top position. This number gives you a high level understanding of how your website is performing in search results related to your topic. Learn more about how this position is calculated.
- Click the Style dropdown menu and select Area, Column, or Line, to display the graph in a different style.
- To analyze specific Google-indexed pages for your selected domain, on the SEO Page Analytics tab, view the table to see the metrics per content you have on your domain.
- Select the checkbox next to pages you want to display on the graph.
- To analyze search queries, click the SEO Query Analytics tab and view the table to see the metrics per query phrase that leads visitors to your content. You can click the search query to see the content on your domain it specifically leads to.
- Select the checkbox next to the queries you want to display on the graph.