With the pages report in the traffic analytics tool, you can analyze and compare your content's performance using key metrics.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Traffic Analytics.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Use the Date range and Frequency dropdown menus to filter the data by a specific time range.
- By default, you'll see data for all of your pages. Click the Page types dropdown menu to filter by blog posts, landing pages, website pages, or knowledge base articles only.
- Use the dropdown menu at the top of the chart to to select a metric you want to see in your data visualization. You can filter your data by any of the following metrics:
- Page: title and URL of the page.
- Views: number of page views recorded in the designated time frame.
- Entrances: the number of times that a page was the first one viewed in a session.
- Exits: the number of times that a page was the last one viewed in a session.
- Avg. Time on Page: the average amount of time spent on a page. This is calculated by taking the sum of all page view durations divided by the total page views. This calculation excludes exits.
- Bounce Rate: the percentage of sessions that started on a page and did not move beyond that page.
- Exit Rate: the percentage of views on a page that
werethe last in a session.
- CTA Views: the total number of views for all calls-to-action on the page.
- CTA Clicks: the total number of clicks on all calls-to-action on the page.
- CTA %: percentage of page views resulting in a call-to-action click. This is calculated by taking the sum of all CTA click-through rates (percentage of views that resulted in a click) divided by the total number of CTAs on the page.
- Use the Style dropdown menu to change your chart type. You can choose an area chart, column, line, or a combination of an area and line chart in your data visualization.
Below your chart, there's a table with detailed metrics for your pages. Use the search bar to search for a specific page. Select the checkbox next to a page name to view that page's metric in the chart visualization. Click any of the column headers to sort by that metric.
- To customize the columns that appear in the table, click Edit
- Select the Properties checkbox to add a metric to your report.
- Click the X next to any of the Selected columns properties to remove it from your report.
- To re-order the selected columns in your report, click on a property and drag it into place.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Please note: you can only display seven columns at a time in the pages report.
Once you've finished customizing your report, you can share the report or add it to your dashboard:
- Click Export to share a file with your report.
- Click Save as report to add this report to your dashboard.
Please note: it is not possible to remove any pages from the report. The pages report shows historical data for every URL that has ever been crawled or received a view. Even if a page is removed or redirected, it will remain in the report to maintain the integrity of the analytics data for your website pages.