To prevent your own visits from being counted towards your website analytics, we recommend excluding traffic from your IP address.
- To find out your IP address, search on google.com for your ip address. To block a range of IP addresses, reach out to your IT team to find out the full list of addresses to block.
- Navigate to Reports > Reports Settings > IP Filtering.
- Add in any IP addresses to filter.
IP filtering will exclude your visits from counting towards the following metrics in HubSpot:
- Main Dashboard visits and views
- Landing Page and Site Page views and submissions
- Blog views and CTA clicks
- Form views and submissions
- Campaigns tool visits and views (in all sections)
- Call-To-Action views and clicks
- Sources Report visits
- Event completions (for Enterprise customers only)
Note: The Prospects tool does not currently filter any IP addresses; it will show traffic from all visitors.