To prevent your own visits from being counted towards your website analytics, we recommend excluding traffic from your IP address. You can filter any IPv4 address or range of IP addresses:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Reports > Reports Settings.
- Click the Advanced Tracking tab.
- Scroll down to the Exclude Traffic section, and add in any IP addresses you want to filter in IP Addresses to Exclude.
IP filtering will exclude your visits from counting towards the following metrics in HubSpot:
- Main Dashboard visits and views
- Landing Page and Site Page views and submissions
- Blog views and CTA clicks
- Form views and submissions
- Campaigns tool visits and views (in all sections)
- Call-To-Action views and clicks
- Sources Report visits
- Event completions (for Enterprise customers only)
Please note: HubSpot does not currently support IPv6 addresses or regular expression ranges for IP filtering. IP addresses are not filterable by wildcard characters (*), only by single addresses or consecutive ranges.