Pages with views during the time range selected in the pages report can be exported.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Traffic Analytics, then click the Pages tab.
- Select a date range for your report and filter by page type if needed. Only the metrics included in the columns of the pages report table will appear in the table. You can customize the table by clicking Edit columns at the top. Learn more about customizing your pages report here.
- Click Export at the top of the table.
- In the dialog box, enter a name for your report in the Email title field. This will appear in the subject and body of the email notification for your export. Select a file type and confirm the email address at which you'd like to receive the file. Then click Export.
An alert will appear when your export is ready to download. A link to download the report will also be sent to the email address you've specified.