Please follow the directions to delete an existing reports dashboard.
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- Click the name of the current dashboard (Marketing or Sales Dashboard), then select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you do not have the reporting add-on, you will not see additional dashboards here.
- Click Actions and select Delete dashboard.
- A shared/team dashboard can also only be deleted by its owner. If you see the Delete dashboard section grayed out and you have permission to Edit reports ownership, you can change the owner to yourself and then delete.
If you are a reporting add-on user, you can also delete a dashboard from the dashboard manager:
- Click the name of the current dashboard.
- From the dropdown, click Manage dashboards.
You will see the following tabs in the dashboard manager: HubSpot dashboard, My dashboards, Team dashboards, and Private dashboards (admins only). Default HubSpot dashboards cannot be deleted, and users without the permission to Edit reports ownership can only delete dashboards that they own.
- Click on the tab where the dashboard you want to delete is listed.
- Hover over the dashboard name and click More > Delete dashboard.
- If you would like to delete more than one dashboard, check the box to the left of the dashboard name, then click Delete.
- In the dialogue box that appears, click Yes, delete dashboards.