With the reporting add-on, you can choose to make any custom reports dashboards that you own private.
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon in the top left corner of your account.
- Click the name of the current dashboard, then select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you do not have the reporting add-on, you will not see additional dashboards here. You can only make custom reports dashboards that you own private. If a dashboard has been shared with you, you will not be able to change its permissions.
- Click the Visibility dropdown menu and select Private.
- Click Make private to confirm the change.
You can also make the dashboard private from the dashboard manager:
- Click the name of the current dashboard, then select Manage dashboards from the dropdown.
- Navigate to the tab where your dashboard is listed.
- Hover over the name of the dashboard and click Visibility > Private.
- In the dialogue box that appears, click Make private to confirm the change.