HubSpot will automatically track any page that has the HubSpot tracking code installed on it. In addition to adding the tracking code to your external site, you must add your external site domain(s) or subdomain(s) to your site domains in reports settings. Any domain or subdomain added to your site domains is considered part of your site by HubSpot analytics.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Reports > Tracking Code.
- Click the Advanced Tracking tab.
- In the Additional site domains section, click + Add domain.
- In the dialog box, enter a domain, then click Add.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
Please note: the HubSpot tracking code needs to be installed on any external domains or subdomains added to your Additional site domains to be tracked in HubSpot