Our Marketing Grader provides you a holistic measure of your website's likeliness to succeed at inbound marketing, and indications on what you should do to improve this likeliness, otherwise known as your marketing grade. The higher your grade is, the better. Marketing Grader bases its grades on five factors:
- Ensure you have a blog set up.
- Also, make sure an RSS feed is set up.
- A link to your blog from your home page is in place.
- Social sharing buttons to your blog are also set.
- Social subscription options to your blog are added.
- Email subscription options to your blog are enabled.
- Social Media
- You have set up a Twitter account.
- Also ensure a Facebook business page is set.
- Links to your social media accounts are set from within your home page.
- Add alt tags to your images.
- Minimize the use of page titles with your company name.
- Use unique page descriptions.
- Lead Generation
- Create landing pages with forms to generate leads.
- Set up marketing automation.
- Set up analytics to measure your marketing efforts.
- Use @media queries or a mobile stylesheet.
- Add a meta viewport tag.
To review more details on these various factors:
- Navigate to Reports > Competitors.
- Locate the Marketing Grade next to your domain, and click on it.
- Simply select the desired factor on the left hand side of the page > click on the Show link next to Checklist > Show details next to the subsequent sub-factors.