The marketing grader report gives a holistic measure of your website's likeliness to succeed at inbound marketing. Your grade is based on five factors: blogging, social media, SEO, lead generation, and mobile.
To view your marketing grader report:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Competitors.
- Click your domain name, then click Marketing Grader Report in the upper right.
- Browse through the categories in the left sidebar menu. Click Show next to Checklist, then click Show details next to an item to see more information.
The tool checks to see if your domain has the following elements in each category to derive your score.
- A blog and an RSS feed.
- A link to your blog from your home page.
- Social sharing buttons on your blog.
- Social subscription options enabled.
- Email subscription options enabled.
- Social Media
- A Twitter account and a Facebook business page.
- Links to your social media accounts from your home page.
- Alt tags on your images.
- Page titles that do not include your company name.
- Unique page descriptions.
- Lead Generation
- Landing pages with forms to generate leads.
- Marketing automation.
- Analytics to measure your marketing efforts.
- @media queries or a mobile stylesheet.
- A meta viewport tag.