If the HubSpot tracking code is firing on your website pages, but you do not see any new website visits on your dashboard or in the sources report, you may need to change your target domain settings so that HubSpot is gathering analytics from the correct domain.
For example, your website is hosted on www.domain.com and you have a redirect from domain.com (without the www) to www.domain.com. If your target domain is set to domain.com, then HubSpot will not be able to provide the proper analytics because the tracking code is firing on www.domain.com, not domain.com.
To change your target domain:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Reports > Report Settings.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- On the left, select Install Code & Tracking.
- In the Domain field underTarget domain, change your domain to include the www.
- Click Save at the bottom to take your changes live.