If you see a message that there is nothing to show for your Companies Report, verify the following:
- Confirm that you are using the HubSpot and Salesforce Integration with Account Sync enabled.
- Navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings > Salesforce Connector > Settings > Account Sync > 'Sync Accounts'.
- Check that your report is using the correct list, time-period, and properties.
- If you try to create a report where there are not any Companies that meet the criteria, no data will be displayed.
- Within Salesforce, confirm that you are populating data into the properties that you are trying to report on.
- To see the Company properties syncing between HubSpot and Salesforce, in HubSpot navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings > Salesforce Connector > Company Field Mappings.