There are several reasons why a page might not appear in page performance:
- The page must have been visited at least once in the selected time frame. The tool defaults to This month to date, so you may need to adjust the time period you are analyzing.
- To see pages that have been crawled, but don't have any visits, click Explore crawled pages located at the top-right of your Page Performance Dashboard.
- If the page was not created in HubSpot, the HubSpot tracking code must be embedded on the page.
- The page is not part of your target domain or site domains, listed under Reports > Reports Settings > Domains and has not received any views. If your page passes the above criteria, also check the following:
- If the page was recently created, it is possible that the page has not been crawled since the changes were made.
- If you changed an existing page's URL, the page will be considered a different page by the Page Performance tool. You may see both the old and updated page URLs represented in Page Performance depending on the date range specified.
- If there is a canonical URL set for the page, views to the page will be attributed to the canonical URL. If multiple canonical URLs are in place, views will be attributed to the first canonical URL in your page's source code.