The HubSpot Competitors report (Reports > Competitors) or Social Reports (Social > Reports) may not be able to calculate the number of Facebook fans due to your page's privacy settings.
If the Facebook page has any age or country restrictions or is only visible to logged-in Facebook users, then HubSpot will be unable to access this information.
If your report is missing data for your Facebook business page, log into Facebook to verify your privacy settings:
- At the top of your Facebook business page, click Settings
- Verify the following settings:
- Page Visibility is set to "Page published".
- Country Restrictions is set to "Page is visible to everyone".
- Age Restrictions is set to "Page is shown to everyone".
- Log out of Facebook and confirm that you can see your Facebook page when not logged into Facebook.
If you are missing this information in your Competitors report In HubSpot, once you have completed the above steps, navigate back in HubSpot to Reports > Competitors > click on the gear to the right of your domain > 'Update website'. Your report should now be able to display Facebook fans data.
If you are missing this information in your Social Reports, you may need to reauthorize your account once you have completed the above steps.