- The Links tool calculates the total number of inbound links to your site as recorded by Moz and referral traffic from your Sources Report.
- HubSpot uses a different endpoint than Moz. If you would like to see inbound links as reported by Moz, their Open site Explorer tool is great for general information.
- To see referral traffic from your Sources Report: navigate to Reports > Sources > Referrals.
- The Links tool pulls in data from both HubSpot and Moz when your HubSpot portal was initially created. While we continue to update the Links via HubSpot's Reports > Sources > Referrals data, we do not continue pulling Moz data after the initial crawling of your website.
- The Competitors report calculates the total number of inbound links to your site as recorded by Moz only.
Last updated: October 6, 2015