HubSpot will display the following pages in the pages report (Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics > Pages):
- Any pages with the HubSpot tracking code that has at least one view.
- Any pages that are part of your target domain (Reports > Reports Settings) and have been crawled by HubSpot.
There are a few reasons for why you might see a page that is not part of your website appearing in the pages report
- Your internal network or browser redirects to a custom error page with the HubSpot tracking code when a valid URL cannot be reached.
- A preview or cached version of a page is loaded through a third-party service that allows the tracking code to record a view to that page.
- Your target domain, as listed in Reports Settings, was changed to a different domain and crawled by HubSpot.
Please note: it is not currently possible to remove a page from the pages report. If a page from another site was accidentally crawled or received views, it will remain in the report.