- Within the Competitors tool, traffic rank is your website's rank compared to millions of other sites on the Internet. This data is collected by an outside service, Alexa, and displayed within HubSpot.
- If you do not see a value for traffic rank in Competitors:
- Click on the gear to the right of your domain name > update website. This allows Competitors to update with the most recent data.
- Visit alexa.com and enter your site's URL to see the information that Alexa has collected about your site.
- If you do not see a traffic rank in Alexa, then they may not have enough data to measure your website. Click here to learn more from Alexa about why your site does not have a rank.
Last updated: October 6, 2015