As a Template Marketplace provider, you can submit templates to be sold to HubSpot customers. Occasionally, you may see an error and be unable to submit your template. This is because our system automatically validates certain components of your submission. Here are the requirements that are automatically validated when you submit your template:
- The template must include Global Groups
- There must be a stylesheet attached to the template
- Your submission must be a HubSpot drag-and-drop template, not custom HTML
- The template must not include inline classes
- The template example URL must be hosted on HubSpot
- Any advanced menu modules must use the default menu tree, as opposed to a custom menu
If you see an error when submitting your template(s), check these conditions to ensure that your template meets the requirements. Once you have submitted your template(s), our team will review your submission. For the full list of Template Marketplace requirements, check out this article.