This can happen for a variety of reasons:
Practicum Submission Reminder Email
- If you passed your test more than two weeks ago and your practicum has yet to be approved, you may receive an email like this.
- These messages are sent out at a specific time after you've passed your test, so if you've already submitted your practicum when you receive one, disregard it. This doesn't mean that the Academy team did not receive your practicum – this just means it's still in their grading queue for the week.
- If you receive this message and it has been more than 5 business days since your practicum was submitted, please reach out on the Community for assistance.
- You took your certification with a different email address than the one you are getting emails on.
- You had your certifications swapped. If you swap your certifications you may receive an extra email.
To fix this, you can change your email preferences on the email address receiving the incorrect emails.