If you're using the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension, you'll need to make sure you have a HubSpot CRM account selected for your sales email activity to sync to and have cookies enabled in Chrome.
If you haven't selected a CRM account for your sales activities to sync to or you don't have cookies enabled, you might see an exclamation point in the HubSpot sprocket icon in the upper-right corner of your Gmail.
Clicking on this sprocket icon will open a window reading, Select your HubSpot Account, prompting you to select a HubSpot CRM account for your sales email activity to sync to.
If you don't see your account listed in the Select an account dropdown menu or only see No results found, then you can click on I don't see my account here to see all of your accounts.
If you still have difficulty getting your account to appear in the dropdown menu, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Select an account for your sales email activity to sync to from your HubSpot account:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings and select Sales > Email integrations on the left.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab, and select a HubSpot account for your sales email activity to sync to from the dropdown menu beside Extension sync in the Extension settings section. Additional instructions can be found here.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your Chrome settings:
- Click the three vertical dots icon in your Chrome browser > Settings and then select Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Content settings > Cookies.
- Turn the toggle off beside Block third-party cookies, and ensure the toggle beside Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is on.
- Update your HubSpot Sales Chrome extension to the most recent version. Instructions can be found here.