You can create emails Templates to use when sending emails to contacts within the CRM or in your external email client using HubSpot Sales. Follow the instructions below to create a new Template:
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Sales Tools > Templates.
- Click Create template and select From scratch.
- Enter a Template name.
- Add a subject line for your template.
- Enter the body of your email. Use the formatting options at the bottom of the editing window to modify the text. To include personalization tokens in your email template, click on the Contact token or Company token in the bottom right corner and select a property. You can also add a meeting link by clicking the Meeting Link dropdown.
Note: Templates must include text. Templates with images only will not attach successfully to your email from within the CRM or your email client.
- To make this template available to your team, click the dropdown in the top-right and select Shared.
- When you've finished setting up your template, click Save template.
This template will now appear as an option when sending an email to a contact from the CRM, Gmail, or Outlook.
Please note: Templates will only be available in your external email client if you have connected HubSpot Sales to your HubSpot CRM. For more information on how to do this, click here.