You can import your Salesforce leads and contacts to HubSpot en masse or by campaign.
To do so:
- If you are a HubSpot Marketing user, navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > All Contacts
- If you are a HubSpot Sales user, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the Actions button in the top, right-hand corner > and select Import Contacts.
- On the next screen, select Start a new import.
- Select Salesforce records for What would you like to import?
- Select whether you want to import leads, contacts, leads and contacts, or a specific campaign
- Select Review
- Once you have reviewed your import, click Begin Import
Your selected leads and/or contacts will now begin to import into HubSpot. A static list of your imported records can be found under Contacts > Lists.