You can import your Salesforce leads and contacts to HubSpot en masse or by campaign.
To do so:
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the Import button in the upper, right-hand corner.
- On the next screen, select Start a new import.
- Select Salesforce records for What would you like to import?
- Select whether you want to import leads, contacts, leads and contacts, or a specific campaign
- Select Review
- Once you have reviewed your import, click Begin Import
Your selected leads and/or contacts will now begin to import into HubSpot. A static list of your imported records can be found under Contacts > Lists.