To map a Salesforce formula field to a HubSpot contact, company, or deal property:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Scroll down to Salesforce and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the CRM Objects section, then click Manage mappings on the right of Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- Click Add new field mapping.
- In the dialog box that appears:
- Select the HubSpot contact property under What HubSpot property would you like to map?
- Select the Salesforce formula field under What Salesforce field would you like to map it to?
- Select the appropriate mapping update rule under When should HubSpot data update the corresponding Salesforce field? (Note: Use most recent value and Use Salesforce value unless blank will not be options for formula fields.)
- Click Save Mapping.
Please note: after you have set up your field mapping to a Salesforce formula field, an update to the formula field won't automatically trigger a sync. A non-formula field must be updated to trigger a sync, at which point the updated value in the formula field will sync over.