Please follow the steps detailed below to map a Salesforce formula field to a HubSpot contact or company property.
- Navigate to your Account Menu > Integrations.
- Under Salesforce, click on Settings > Contact Field Mappings > Add new field mapping.
- On the Create Mapping window, proceed to:
- Select the desired HubSpot contact property under What HubSpot property would you like to map?
- Select the desired Salesforce formula field under What Salesforce field would you like to map it to?
- Select the appropriate mapping update rule under When should HubSpot data update the corresponding Salesforce field? (Note: "Always" and "Only if Blank in Salesforce" will not be options for formula fields.)
- When ready, click on Save Mapping to create the mapping.
Great, you can now set mappings between Salesforce formula fields and HubSpot contact properties.
Please note: After you have set up your field mapping to a Salesforce formula field, it's important to note that an update to the formula field on its own won't automatically trigger a sync. A non-formula field must be updated to trigger a sync, at which point the updated value in the formula field will sync over.