The HubSpot Visualforce window in Salesforce allows you to view HubSpot information about your leads and contacts. You can also create custom views in the window, which is a powerful way to see your engaged leads and contacts and view their HubSpot activity right from Salesforce.
Please note: HubSpot leads or contacts that are created in Salesforce on or after August 6th will not have the Visualforce window populated. You will need to update to the new HubSpot package for Salesforce to see this window populate with your HubSpot information. After August 6th, HubSpot will no longer create HubSpot Intelligence object records in Salesforce for HubSpot syncing contacts. When you upgrade, however, the Visualforce window in Salesforce will populate with information from the HubSpot contact record.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Click HubSpot Intelligence in the main navigation bar. If this tab does not appear in your main navigation, click the plus icon (+) in the navigation bar, then select HubSpot Intelligence.
- By default, you'll see the HubSpot Intelligence Names of recently viewed records. You can click on the view dropdown, select a saved view, then click Go! to see the records in that view.
- To create a new view, click Create new view.
- Enter the View Name.
- You can filter your view to include all records or only those owned by you. Select the radio button next to your choice.
- Set any additional filter criteria.
- Select a field from the Available Fields box and click the Add button to add it to the Selected Columns box.
- Set whether this view is only visible to your or to all users in your Salesforce account.
- Once you've finished setting up your view, click Save.
Your view will now appear in the dropdown on the HubSpot Visualforce window. Select your new view from the dropdown and click Go!.