In order for a Salesforce campaign to be associated with a HubSpot landing page, the campaign must first be marked as active in Salesforce. Follow the steps below to select an active Salesforce campaign to associate with a HubSpot landing page's form.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Find the landing page in question and click on the title, then click Edit.
- Within the page editor, locate the form module and click on the module to edit.
- Scroll within the Options tab of form module editor to the Salesforce campaign section.
- Select your active Salesforce campaign from the dropdown.
- Click Done, then Update or Publish the page.
Please note: this feature is only applicable to Salesforce-integrated portals.