As long as you are tracking activities in Salesforce, you can create reports on those activities in Salesforce.
- To check your settings, navigate in HubSpot to the Account Menu > Integrations.
- Select Settings under Salesforce.
- In the left side-bar, go to Engagement Type Mappings and review which activities are syncing. You'll want to make sure the box under Marketing Engagements for Form Submitted is checked.
- Within Salesforce, select New Report... > Activities > Activities with Leads OR Activities with Contacts > Create (you will need one report for leads and one for contacts)
- Change the filter values to show all completed activities across whatever time frame you are tracking
- To filter by specific Form, you will need to add a filter
- All activities created by HubSpot have the same naming convention of [Activity Type] [Name of Activity]
- For example, a form called Test Form would show as Submitted Test Form on the subject line of the activity
- Your filters can segment on both the name of the event and the action taken (meaning you can create this activity for emails, as well)