Migrating HubSpot to a new production organization of Salesforce will require disabling the connection for an hour. When you are ready to begin, follow the steps below.
Please note: these instructions do not apply to migrating from a sandbox to production or vice versa. This process only applies if you're moving from a production organization where HubSpot was installed to a new production organization where you'll also use HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Click Settings under the Salesforce integration.
- Disable the Salesforce integration by clicking the toggle at the top of the page.
- Install the latest version of the HubSpot package in your new Salesforce org. Please note: if you are attempting to upgrade from version 2.59.9 or earlier to the latest version of the connector (v2.60.1 or greater) you must first upgrade to version 2.59.11.
- Export all of the HubSpot contacts you want in your new Salesforce org that should continue syncing with HubSpot.
- Import the downloaded records into your Salesforce org.
- Create any new field mappings that you may need.
- After an hour, enter your new credentials into HubSpot within your Salesforce integration settings and click the toggle to reenable the connector.
- Navigate to your contacts in HubSpot and import the Salesforce records to HubSpot. The import will deduplicate the Salesforce records against the existing HubSpot records and refresh the record IDs that have been indexed.