Turn on the setting to sync Salesforce accounts to HubSpot as companies.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce integration, click the More dropdown menu and select View settings.
- On the next screen, select the General tab.
- In the CRM Objects setting, select the checkbox in the Sync? column for Companies.
Learn how to import your Salesforce accounts to HubSpot.
Please note: Salesforce accounts that exist before the sync setting is turned on, will only sync to HubSpot when they are imported to HubSpot or modified in Salesforce. Such accounts will either sync with an existing HubSpot company with the same associated contacts, or create a new HubSpot company.
When will HubSpot create a new account in Salesforce?
The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync. A Salesforce account does not require an associated contact to create a company in HubSpot
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will automatically create an account in Salesforce if:
- The company was auto-created via the Automatically create and associate companies with contacts setting and the default object created in Salesforce is set to Contact.
- The company was created and associated with a HubSpot contact that is syncing with a private contact (a contact with no account) in Salesforce.
- An associated HubSpot contact qualifies for your HubSpot Salesforce inclusion list.
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will not automatically create an account in Salesforce if:
- The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
- All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
- None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your HubSpot Salesforce inclusion list.
You can manually create a new account in Salesforce by clicking Sync in the Salesforce Sync card on the HubSpot company record.
Learn how to sync Salesforce deals to HubSpot as opportunities.