HubSpot can sync with Salesforce accounts as long as you are on version 2.56.4 of the connector (or higher). HubSpot recommends updating to the newest version when possible.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account or in your Sales Professional account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Select Settings to the right of Salesforce.
- On the next screen, select the General tab.
- Scroll to the CRM Objects section, located under the Sync Settings section. In the Sync? column, select the checkbox beside Companies.
You will now be able to see account information for HubSpot contacts by clicking the Company link on the left-side menu of any contact. Account information will not automatically sync across for all HubSpot contacts, but rather as each is updated in either HubSpot or Salesforce. To force a mass sync:
- Navigate in your HubSpot account to Import:
- In your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts and click Import in the top right-hand corner.
- In your Sales Professional account, navigate to Contacts and click Import in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Start an import.
- On the next screen, select Salesforce records and then select Accounts.
- Click Review and then follow the prompts to complete the import (this will not bring any new contacts into HubSpot, but only update the existing ones).