Salesforce accounts sync to HubSpot as companies.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce integration, click the More dropdown menu and select View settings.
- On the next screen, select the General tab.
- In the CRM Objects setting, select the checkbox in the Sync? column for Companies.
Learn how to import your Salesforce accounts to HubSpot.
When will HubSpot create a new account in Salesforce?
The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync. A Salesforce account does not require an associated contact to create a company in HubSpot
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will automatically create an account in Salesforce if:
- The company was auto-created via the Automatically create and associate companies with contacts setting and the default object created in Salesforce is set to Contact.
- The company was created and associated with a HubSpot contact that is syncing with a private contact (a contact with no account) in Salesforce.
- An associated HubSpot contact qualifies for your HubSpot Salesforce inclusion list.
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will not automatically create an account in Salesforce if:
- The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
- All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
- None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your HubSpot Salesforce inclusion list.
You can manually create a new account in Salesforce by clicking Sync in the Salesforce Sync card on the HubSpot company record.
Learn how to sync Salesforce deals to HubSpot as opportunities.