HubSpot can sync with Salesforce Accounts as long as you are on version 2.56.4 of the connector (or higher). HubSpot recommends updating to the newest version when possible.
Please note: HubSpot is not currently able to create accounts in Salesforce. Only accounts that are associated with leads or contacts in Salesforce will sync to HubSpot.
To enable the Account Sync:
- In HubSpot, go to the Account Menu > Integrations.
- Click Salesforce Settings.
- Under the CRM Sync section, check the checkbox for Sync Salesforce Accounts with HubSpot Companies.
- You will now be able to see Account information for HubSpot contacts by clicking the Company link on the left-side menu of any contact.
- Account information will not automatically sync across for all HubSpot Contacts, but rather as each is updated in either HubSpot or Salesforce.
- To force a mass-sync, navigate to Contacts > Imports > Import from Salesforce > Import All Accounts (this will not bring any new contacts into HubSpot, but only update the existing ones.)