To change your Salesforce integration user or connect a different Salesforce account to HubSpot, you'll need to update your Salesforce credentials. If you want to connect a sandbox instance to HubSpot, learn more about connecting your sandbox.
Please note: before changing integration users, you should verify that the new integration user has Salesforce permissions equal to or higher than the previous integration user.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce section, click the More dropdown menu and select View details.
- In the Salesforce Credentials section, click Connect to a new account.
- You'll be taken to Salesforce's login page. Enter your Salesforce credentials and click Log In.
- If you have previously integrated your HubSpot portal with this Salesforce account, you will then return to your Salesforce settings in HubSpot.
- If you have never integrated your HubSpot portal with this Salesforce account, click Allow to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account.