To change your Salesforce integration user or connect a different Salesforce account or sandbox to HubSpot, you'll need to update your Salesforce credentials:
Please note: before changing integration users, you should verify that the new integration user has Salesforce permissions equal to or higher than the previous integration user.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Scroll down to Salesforce and click Settings.
- in the Salesforce Credentials section, click Connect to a new acccount or Connect to a new sandbox.
- You'll be taken to Salesforce's login page. Enter your Salesforce credentials and click Log In.
- If you have previously integrated your HubSpot portal with this Salesforce account, you will then return to your Salesforce settings in HubSpot.
- If you have never integrated your HubSpot portal with this Salesforce account, click Allow to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account.