Before updating the field/property in HubSpot, please be sure to first update it in Salesforce with the desired, new values. Once you've updated the field in Salesforce and added/edited the desired value, please follow the steps here:
- In HubSpot, navigate to Account Menu > Integrations
- Click Settings under Salesforce.
- Select Contacts Field Mappings or Company Field Mappings in the left sidebar.
- Find the field/property mapping in question, click the gear Icon and select Refresh Mapping.
- Any updates to the values will automatically appear on your forms where the Field/Property is used.
- If you have fields you do not want mapped, you will need to disable sync for those fields:
- Click on the gear Icon next to the mapping you wish to disable and select Edit.
- Select I never want data to pass between these fields and click Save Mapping.