Yes. If you have Version 2.57 (or later) of the HubSpot/Salesforce Integration installed, you can amend your settings so that leads or contacts deleted in Salesforce will also be deleted from HubSpot. For example, if a lead record with the email email@example.com is deleted in Salesforce, the integration can seamlessly delete the firstname.lastname@example.org contact in HubSpot. This feature automates what was once a tedious task, and helps keep your two systems in parity.
- This feature does not delete Salesforce leads/contacts when a HubSpot contact is deleted, as HubSpot is not able to delete Salesforce leads/contacts.
- If you're using a Salesforce inclusion list, this feature will only be able to delete contacts that are a member of your inclusion list.
You can enable or disable whether or not deleting Salesforce leads and contacts will delete HubSpot contacts. To manage these settings:
- Navigate to your Account Menu > Integrations.
- Under the Salesforce heading choose Settings.
- In the General tab, scroll down to Deleting Leads and Contacts in Salesforce.
- Check or uncheck the options as desired.
- Click Save.