Within the Salesforce integration's settings, you can refresh an individual contact, company, or deal field mapping. Please note that this will not trigger your contacts to sync.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Select your Salesforce Settings.
- On the left-hand side, click on Contacts, Company, or Deal Field Mappings.
- Choose the mapping you wish to refresh, and click the gear icon to the right.
- Select Refresh mapping.
- If the mapping is highlighted red or yellow, meaning that the mapping has any errors, refreshing the mapping will attempt to correct the mapping.
- If the mapping is for two dropdown select fields, the connector will check Salesforce and add any values to HubSpot that do not currently exist.
- If the field types have changed, Refresh mapping will also adjust the mapping to reflect this.
- If you still see an error after clicking Refresh mapping, there may be a field mis-match (i.e. syncing a text field in HubSpot to a number field in Salesforce), which will require the manual changing of one of the fields.