For Professional Edition users of Salesforce:
- Make sure all HubSpot Visualforce pages are added to page layouts. There are layouts available for the leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities layouts.
- Navigate to a lead, contact, account, or opportunity record in Salesforce where you are not seeing the HubSpot Intelligence module.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Click the Visualforce Pages link from the edit console at the top of the screen, and drag and drop the HubSpot_Inc Visualforce pages onto the layout. Save changes. Read more on these steps here.
For Enterprise and Unlimited/Performance Edition users of Salesforce:
- If only certain users are unable to view the HubSpot intelligence within Salesforce, it is likely related to their permissions settings. Go to User Name > Set Up > Admin Set Up > Manage Users > Users. Click on the Profile of the user for whom you want to change permissions.
- Mouse over the Enabled Visualforce Page Access link at the top of the profile, and click Edit. Make sure all pages with the HubSpot_Inc namespace are added to the profile.
There are a few other Salesforce profile areas to check to ensure that the profile has full access to the HubSpot package:
- In Custom Application Settings, make sure the HubSpot check box is selected.
- In Custom Object Permissions, make sure the profile has read/write access to all custom HubSpot objects.
- In Field-Level Security, verify the Visible check box is selected next to all fields on each custom HubSpot object.
- At the top of the profile, mouse over the Enabled Apex Class Access link, click Edit, and verify all classes with the HubSpot_Inc namespace are added to the profile.
Please ensure that all users who need to view the HubSpot Intelligence Visualforce Pages have the HubSpot Integration Permissions set assigned to his/her user profile.
- Navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Permission Sets > HubSpot Integration Permissions > Manage Assignments.
Check to make sure that the Clickjack Protection is not enabled for customer visualforce pages.
- Navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Session Settings.
- Under Clickjack protection, make sure the boxes for Enabled for customer visualforce pages are unchecked.
If a user is still unable to view the Intelligence after taking these steps, please click the Help button in your HubSpot account to contact HubSpot Support.