If your fields in HubSpot do not appear to be sending data to Salesforce, there may be a few explanations.
- Make sure you're using the correct fields in your form
- Check to be sure that you don't have fields with similar or duplicate names. If two properties exist in your portal with the same label, that label will appear twice in the UI.
- Do a test submission of the form to see which fields are populated.
- Verify that the field on your form is the one mapped with Salesforce (in HubSpot, Account Menu in the top-right > Integrations > Salesforce > Settings > Contact Field Mappings).
- If you see that everything appears to be correct, but Salesforce is overwriting the value (check the contact's property history), you may need to change the field's update rule. To edit an update rule, select Edit from the Gear Icon menu to the right of the Field Mapping.
- For an explanation of the update rule options, please see What do the different update rules for my field mappings mean?