If HubSpot is not updating a Salesforce field, it may be that there are settings in place that prioritize the Salesforce field value as the master. To verify that this is the case, check a HubSpot contact that you have recently updated and see in the Property History if the value was recently changed by Salesforce to its previous value. In this case, you would see Salesforce listed as the source of the contact property change.
To change this setting for a particular field in your integration settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Click Settings in the Salesforce section.
- On the left-hand side navigation, select Contact Field Settings.
- Click on the gear icon next to the mapping you want to edit, and choose Edit.
- Set When should HubSpot data update the corresponding Salesforce field? to Use most recent value.
- Click on Save Mapping.
To learn more about editing your contact and company field mappings, check out this article.