Your sequence summary page shows the contacts currently enrolled in the sequence, along with additional enrollment information.
To access a sequence's summary page:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Sequences.
- Under the Manage tab, click the name of your sequence.
- Here, you'll see all enrolled contacts, along with the following information:
- The name of the contact recipient.
- The company the contact is associated with.
- The user who enrolled the contact.
- The date the contact was enrolled in the sequence.
- The latest step the contact has received in the sequence.
- The date of the latest step.
- The status of the contact in the sequence.
- An Actions dropdown button, where you can email, call, create a task for, edit, or unenroll the contact.
Click the Enrollment date and Status dropdown menus at the top to filter your results.
In the upper right-hand corner, you have the following options:
- More: click More > Clone to make a copy of the sequence, More > Delete to delete the sequence, or More > Move to move the sequence into a folder.
- Edit: click Edit to make changes to your sequence's email templates.
- Enroll: click Enroll to enroll more contacts into the sequence.
In addition to the sequence summary page under the Manage tab, you can see all sequence recipients along with the email subject, source, and scheduled date and time under the Scheduled tab.
Hover over a contact and click Edit to edit the sequence or Unenroll to unenroll the contact from the sequence.
Create saved filters/lists off of 'Currently in Sequence' contact property
You can use the Currently in Sequence contact property to create a saved filter of contacts who are or are not currently enrolled in a sequence:
And if you have a HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic or Professional subscription, use the Currently in Sequence contact property to create lists of contacts currently enrolled in a sequence.