A secondary account is another unassociated email address you may have. For example, you can connect your personal Gmail account to HubSpot (a different account than the one with a paid Sales Hub seat) and send a sequence.
To send a sequence from an alias or secondary email in the CRM:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets.
- Click the name of a record.
- On the record, click the Email tab.
- In the From field, click the dropdown menu and select the email address.
- Click Sequences, then select a sequence from the dropdown menu.
- Continue to enroll your contact in the sequence.
You can also select your alias or secondary address when enrolling your contacts from the sequence summary page. In the Enroll Sequence window, click the From dropdown menu and select your alias or secondary email address. Make any additional edits to the sequence, then click Start sequence.