Any administrators in your account can set the lead revisit notification settings for other members of your team. To do so:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Select Notifications in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the on the Lead Revisit link in the Notification Emails column next to any user.
- Select the appropriate lead revisit notification subscription option:select notification type
- No leads: choose this option to turn revisit notifications off for a user.
- All leads in the contacts database: choose this option to subscribe the user to lead revisit notifications for all contacts.
- The leads that [user's email address] owns: choose this option to subscribe the user to lead revisit notifications owned by the user based on the HubSpot Owner property.
If you choose to subscribe a user to notifications for all leads or all of the user's owned leads, the user will receive a revisit alert for all contacts except the following:
- Contacts visiting your site for the first time.
- Contacts for whom they've received a lead revisit notification in the past 24 hours.
- Contacts that are not owned by the user (if applicable).
- Contacts revisiting your site with a lifecycle stage of Customer. Notifications will still be sent for contacts with all other lifecycle stages, including Evangelist and Other.