If you are consistently seeing a log in message in the right sidebar of your Gmail when you attempt to view contact profiles, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
First, disable and re-enable Contact Profiles in Gmail:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- Click Integrations > Email Integrations in the left sidebar menu, then click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- Scroll down to the Contact Profiles section and click to toggle the Contact Profiles in Gmail setting off, then back on.
If you are still not seeing contact profiles in Gmail, try the following:
- Click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome window and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced. In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings > Cookies.
- Ensure the Block third-party cookies setting is toggled off. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- If you are unable to toggle Block third-party cookies off, click Add in the Allow section and add [*.]getsidekick.com, [*.].hubspot.com, and [*.]hsappstatic.net to explicitly allow them.
- Refresh Gmail.
- Open Gmail.
- Click the Gear Icon and select Settings.
- Navigate to the Labs tab.
- Search for Preview Pane and disable the feature.
If you still encounter inconsistency with contact profiles, disable any other Labs features that are enabled.