If you are consistently seeing a log in message in the right side bar of your gmail when you attempt to view contact profiles or if you do not see the HubSpot Sales icon in the upper right when viewing a website in Chrome then follow these steps to resolve the issue.
As a first step, try to disable and re-enable Contact Profiles in Gmail within Settings. In most cases, this is enough to resolve the problem. If Contact Profiles still do not appear, follow these steps:
- Click the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the window and select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- Find and click the Content settings... button in the Privacy section.
- In the Cookies section, uncheck the Block third-party cookies and site data box and click Done.
- Refresh Gmail and Contact Profiles should appear.
- Open Gmail
- Select the Gear Icon > Settings.
- Navigate to the Labs tab.
- Search for Preview Pane and disable the feature.
Note: If you still encounter inconsistency with Contact Profiles, disable any other Labs features that are enabled.