If you are consistently seeing a log in message in the right sidebar of your Gmail when you attempt to view contact profiles, follow these steps to resolve the issue.
As a first step, try to disable and re-enable Contact Profiles in Gmail:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- Click Sales > Email Integrations in the left sidebar menu, then click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- Scroll down to the Contact Profiles section and click to toggle the Contact Profiles in Gmail switch off, then back on.
If you are still not seeing contact profiles in Gmail, try the following:
- Click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome window and select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- Find and click the Content settings... button in the Privacy section.
- In the Cookies section, uncheck the Block third-party cookies and site data box and click Done.
Alternatively, if you are unable to uncheck Block third-party cookies and site data, you can click Manage exceptions... and add [*.]getsidekick.com and [*.].hubspot.com to your exceptions. Set the behavior to Allow.
- Refresh Gmail. If needed, visit app.getsidekick.com/restart to restart your Chrome extension.
- Open Gmail.
- Select the Gear Icon > Settings.
- Navigate to the Labs tab.
- Search for Preview Pane and disable the feature.
Note: if you still encounter inconsistency with contact profiles, disable any other Labs features that are enabled.