You can change or localize the format of your dates in your account, such as MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Profile & Preferences.
- On the Basic Info tab, click Date & number format dropdown menu. Select your location to format your dates and numbers in the appropriate regional style. Below, you will see an example of the date and number format based on the selected region.
The HubSpot iOS mobile app date format is based on your phone's region. If you'd like to change this, you can do so in the Settings app.
- On your device, navigate to the Settings app.
- Select General, then select Language and Region.
- Press Region and select one of the listed options. Below, you will see an example of the date, time, currency, and number format based on the selected region.