If you have admin access in your HubSpot account, you can choose which properties other users will see by default on the contact, company, and deal records.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the upper right-hand corner and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Contacts & Companies or Sales > Deals.
- Cick Manage next to Set the properties your team sees on contact/company/deal records.
- Search or browse for the properties you’d like your team members to see and check the boxes to the left to add them to the Selected Properties column. Drag and drop to change the order of your selected properties. To remove a property from this column, click the X to the right.
- Click Save when you are finished.
If you only want to change the properties for your own user account, learn how here.