Navigate to Account Menu (your avatar) > Settings.
Click on Notifications on the left-hand side.
To enable lead revisit notifications for a specific user:
- Make sure the checkbox next to 'Lead Revisit Notifications Enabled' is checked
- Click on the 'Lead Revisit' link within the user's section.
- Choose if the user should receive notifications for all leads in the Contacts database, only leads that they own, or no leads.
- Note: If your HubSpot account is connected to Salesforce, the lead owner that is set in Salesforce will automatically receive revisit notifications for their leads.
To disable ALL lead revisit notifications:
- Uncheck the box next to 'Lead Revisit Notifications Enabled.' This will disable all lead revisit notifications for all users, including HubSpot or Salesforce owners.
Note: toggling the switch to ON does not automatically enable every user to receive notifications, the notifications must be customized individually.