You can log emails sent using HubSpot Sales in your Salesforce account by adding your Salesforce BCC address to your HubSpot CRM settings. To do so:
- Log into Salesforce.
- Select [Your Name] > My Settings.
- In the left sidebar, select Email > My Email to Salesforce.
- Copy the Your email to Salesforce address value.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- On the left, select Sales > Email Integrations.
- Click on the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- Click Manage beside BCC override.
- In the pop-up box, paste in your Salesforce BCC address and click Save.
- Restart the HubSpot Sales chrome extension by clicking here.
- Moving forward, this custom BCC address will be added in place of the HubSpot BCC address, which appears in the BCC email address field, when the Log in CRM feature is enabled in Gmail or Outlook. Emails will be logged in Salesforce rather than the HubSpot CRM.
If you would like to log emails in both HubSpot and Salesforce, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of this article to set up Log in CRM for multiple addresses.You can learn about logging emails in the HubSpot CRM here.