You can add a custom BCC address if you want to use an address from another system, such as Salesforce, to log your emails.To set up log in CRM for Salesforce:
- Log in to Salesforce.
- In the top right corner, click your name, then select My Settings.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Email > My Email to Salesforce.
- Copy the value in the Your Email to Salesforce address field.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- In the Extension settings section, click Manage next to Additional BCC address.
- In the dialog box, paste the value from Salesforce and click Save.