When installing the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in, you may encounter the following error messages:
- Value does not fall within the expected range error message.
- Access is denied.
- Referenced assembly is not installed on your system.
- The application binding data format is invalid.
To resolve this error:
- Copy and paste C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local into your Start menu and press Enter.
- Navigate to Apps and delete the 2.0 folder.
- Try the install again.
- If this doesn't resolve the error, return to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local and delete the following folders:
- Re-run the install.
Please note: if you encounter an error message that the folder or file(s) are currently in use when you attempt to delete them, close all instances of Outlook and HubSpot for Windows. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard and click Task Manager. Ensure you are in the Processes tab, then locate and right-click the SidekickTrayWPF process and click End Task. Then attempt to delete the folder or file(s) again.