Depending on the state of your social post, there are different methods to delete them:
While editing social media posts in the social composer window:
- Hover over the social media network icon to the left of the post.
- Click the X.
Draft or Scheduled
If your post is currently in the Draft or Scheduled tab:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Social > Publishing.
- Click Scheduled or Drafts in the left sidebar menu.
- Check the box next to the post(s) to be deleted.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete x message to confirm that you'd like to delete your message(s).
Please note: only Facebook and Twitter posts can be deleted once published; LinkedIn posts cannot be deleted at this time. It is not possible to delete tweets in bulk once they have been posted to Twitter. For more information, check out Twitter’s documentation here.
- If your post is currently published:
- Click the message you'd like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the right.
- Click Delete 1 message to delete the post from HubSpot and the respective social media channel.