See the instructions below to delete social media messages depending on the current state of the message.
While editing social media posts in the social composer window, you can delete your post by following these steps:
- Hover over the social media network icon to the left of the post.
- Click the X.
Draft or Scheduled
If your post is currently in the Draft or Scheduled tab, you can delete the post by doing the following:
- Navigate in your HubSpot Marketing account to Social > Publishing.
- Click Scheduled or Drafts in the left sidebar menu.
- Check the box next to the post(s) you'd like to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Confirm that you'd like to delete your message(s).
Please note: Only Facebook and Twitter posts can be deleted once published; LinkedIn posts cannot be deleted at this time.
- Navigate in Hubspot Marketing to Social > Publishing.
- Click on the message you'd like to delete.
- Click the Delete button.