After you've connected your social media accounts to HubSpot, you can manage a number of social account settings:
- Set up blog auto-publishing
- Allow other users in your HubSpot account to post
- Select default social accounts to post from
You can also add links to your social media pages on your HubSpot template with the Follow Me module, and connect your Bitly account to HubSpot to use your own branded short domain when shortening links in social posts.
Access your social account settings
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- The Accounts tab displays the social account settings.
Set up blog auto-publishing
If your blog is hosted on HubSpot, you can set up blog auto-publishing to publish a social post with a link to your blog content on your social accounts when you publish a new blog post.
These social posts include the blog post title, meta description, link, and featured image, and are published 15 minutes after the blog post is published.
- In the accounts table, click Enable in the Blog auto-publish column next to your social account.
- In the dialog box, click the Select a blog dropdown menu and select one or more blog(s).
- Click Submit.
Learn more about blog auto-publishing in HubSpot.
Please note: blog auto-publishing is not available for Instagram accounts because links are not allowed on Instagram posts.
Allow other users in your HubSpot account to post
In the accounts table, select the checkbox in the Share column next to a social account to allow users with the appropriate Social publishing permissions in your HubSpot account to post to that social account. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Other users in your HubSpot account will not be able to view any posts published through accounts with checkboxes cleared in the Share column.
Select default social accounts to post from
In the accounts table, select the checkbox in the Default column next to a social account to select it by default when you create new social posts. Your changes will be saved automatically.