You can use the social calendar to easily view and manage your social publishing schedule, and ensure that you have a consistent stream of content to engage your social following.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the upper left, click the calendar icon date.
- The social calendar displays all of your published and scheduled social posts in a calendar view.
- Use the account, campaign, and post type filters to filter posts.
- Click the Month, Week, Day, and Today buttons to view the calendar in a different time frame.
To change the date an upcoming social post is scheduled to be published, drag and drop the post to another date in the calendar. The scheduled post will be updated automatically.
To view more details about a social post, click the post in the calendar. The dialog box will display the post content, publish or scheduled date, and associated campaign.