After publishing a message to your social media channels via HubSpot's social publishing tool, you can review the message's interactions. But what are these interactions?
These are any click-like engagements:
- For Facebook, an interaction is considered to be a like, comment, or reaction.
- For Twitter, an interaction can be a retweet, reply, or like.
- Please note: The Twitter API cannot pass any of this information from a private Twitter profile.
- For LinkedIn, an interaction can be a like or a comment.
- For Google+, an interaction is considered to be a +1 or a comment.
You can click on a published message to look at the Stats and see the specific interactions the message has experienced. For example, if you review a message published to your Facebook business page, you'll be able to see replies, likes, and reactions.