If you share a blog post (or page) URL to Facebook, the incorrect photo could appear in your Facebook message if Facebook has a cached version of that post or page.
Facebook has a Debugger tool you can use so you can fetch new scrape information for the blog post or page you have published to this channel.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Enter the URL for the blog post (or page) in question > click on Debug.
- Next, review the information, and click on Scrape again so the tool fetches the newer, up-to-date information for the post/page.
- You can scroll to the bottom to preview what will be shared the next time you publish the content to Facebook.
- Now that you have debugged the content, publish it once more to Facebook.