When you've completed your task and want to mark it as completed in HubSpot, there are a few ways you can do that.
Take a look below at the different places you can mark a task as completed in your HubSpot CRM.
From the Contact, Company, or Deal timeline:
- Navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals > click on the name of the contact, company, or deal associated with the task.
- Find the task in the timeline.
- Tick the checkbox within the icon beside each task to mark this as completed.
From the Tasks Table view:
- Navigate to Tasks > click the Table button at the top left (will take you here by default.)
- Tick the circular checkbox beside each task to mark this as completed.
From the Tasks Board view:
- Navigate to Tasks > click the Board button at the top left.
- Drag the task to the Completed column to mark this task as complete.