Yes, you can set a date/time stamp for your contact properties using the set contact property value action in a Workflow:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows and click on New workflow (or click Actions > Edit to edit an existing workflow).
- Name your new workflow, select a workflow type then click Create workflow.
- Set the workflow's enrollment criteria.
- Click the + button to add an action.
- Choose Set contact property value > choose the date property you wish to set a value for > select Static date (and select a date) or choose Date of step to set the value as the day the contact completes the workflow action > click Save.
- Add any additional actions you'd like, then click the toggle switch to ON when you're ready to take your workflow live.
Please note: the option to set a date will only appear for contact properties with a field type of Date Picker (this option is not available for company properties). If you need to edit your property's field type, check out this article.