You can set a date stamp for your contact properties using the set contact property value action in a workflow:
- Navigate to workflows:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Hub Professional account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Name your new workflow, select a workflow type then click Create workflow.
- Set the workflow's enrollment triggers.
- Click the + button to add an action.
- Select Set contact property value and choose the date property you wish to set a value for. Select Static date (and select a date) or choose Date of step to set the value as the day the contact completes the workflow action. Click Save.
- Add any additional actions you'd like, then click Review in the top right corner. Review your workflow settings, then click Activate to turn your workflow on.
Please note: the option to set a date will only appear for contact properties with a field type of Date Picker (this option is not available for company properties). If you need to edit your property's field type, check out this article.